Since my scanner is dead I cannot submit any pencil art... So right now I'm only going to add screenshots meme, cause they're fun.
Soo back to the meme :
1. I chose Beetlejuice because it's the best cartoon I ever saw, plus it brings back many memories from my childhood. And watching it, while being older let me notice the jokes I didn't get when I was younger. And the last thing, most important, if I didn't watch Beetlejuice cartoon, I wouldn't watch the movie. If I wouldn't watch the movie I wouldn't know about Tim Burton and I probably wouldn't like scary stuff as much as I do. Thank you Beetlejuice!
2. Yep, my favourite character is (how original) Beetlejuice! I have a crush on him since I was 4 or something! Wow, that's probably the only main character I like (I mean, I usually like villains, side-kicks, second-rated people and here it's the main character! What a progress!).
3. Why I like him? Let me think... Beside the fact I wrote in the meme, about him being attractive, it's that he's gross, funny, have a large sense of humour, takes everything literally (just like me lol), the puns always makes me laugh, his pranks are awesome. He looks so tough on the outside, but he can also be nice and caring to Lydia.
4. Augh Claire. You know, I hate her.
5. Like I said, she's being an awful bitch to Lydia! There's no way I could like that little bitch. Leave Lydia alone, you filthy ugly monkey!
6. Yes,yes, Ginger and Jacques. I know most of people choose Lydia and Beetlejuice, and, when it comes to the movie, I do the same, but in the cartoon she is too young. And I like how their frendship looks, romance might ruin it. Also, to be able to be a complete couple Lydia would have to be dead. And I woudln't want Lydia to die!
7. I couldn't come up with any pairing I hate so I chose Claire and Betty. Actually, I hate every pairing containing Claire.
8. Actually, I laugh all the time when I watch this cartonn, it's so smart and funny. Probably my favourite moments are everytime Beetlejuice proves he's blonde.
9. The only tears I shed while watching it was tears of laughter! And the first time I saw "lambada" I fell of the chair.
10. Warlock and Beatrice forever xD.
11. The picture says it all.